Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Remembering my Mom




Today, January 31, 1010, marks my mom's 10th death year anniversary and in my own little way I just want to remember and honor her memory. I want to thank her for everything - her unconditional love, unending support and numerous sacrifices. Wherever you are I just want you to know that I will always miss you. I miss the concern, the protective paranoia you had over me, the sweetness, the times you took care of me when I was sick, the times you spoiled me, the girl talks and advices. I know we disagreed and clashed sometimes and may have given you a hard time, but I listened -I always listened. There is no guide to being a perfect parent and I know that you did the best you could. Sometimes I wish you are still here to guide me but I know that you are now happy and enveloped in love and peace. I now that your purpose on earth is done: you've done your part, made your mark, and I thank God that you are my mom.


I love you Mommy!

No comments: