Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

sunnysideup finds: A Reason to Celebrate

During times of crossroads and challenges it's helpful to get inspiration from videos and books. I've always believed that it's always about our perspective and thoughts. We see what we want to see, and hear what we want to hear. Sometimes, however, during times of weakness and doubt hearing words of wisdom from the "older and wiser" is very much enlightening.

Just a few day ago, I visited a friend and she invited me to watch a DVD copy of "Celebrating What's Right with the World." It's a video by Dewitt Jones, a National Geographic Photographer. I loved it! It validated a lot of my thoughts and encouraged me to continue my chosen path. Of course as a photo enthusiast myself, his art and photos helped drive the message further. I can truly relate and I look forward to my future travels and opportunities to see more of the world.

Anyway, the video is truly worth watching. Here is a preview of the video from Youtube by DVDpro but it's better to watch the whole thing.



For more information on Dewitt Jones and the video, you can also visit his website.

No comments: