Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank you series: I Love Talks with my Dad

No matter how old I get, I will always value the time and talks I spend with my Dad. Sometimes I just rant, sometimes I just listen, and sometimes we work on errands together. It's just so refreshing really.

When I was single and under my parents wings, it was always convenient. We were always together and I had easy access to his love, protection, and wisdom. Now that I'm married, life has gotten busier so time for serious talks are lesser and more precious.

Today was one of those special days. I accompanied my Dad in some of his errands and we've managed to make today - a stressful day - into a special father and daughter moment.

Thank you God for today. :)

No comments: