Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sunnysideup perspectives: Inspiration from fellow bloggers

In my recent blog I wrote about our past being the fertilizers of our future.

Today I want to share with you a very inspiring blog I just read. It's about perseverance amidst hardship. It's a very inspiring success story of my fellow blogger, Daydreambeliever.

It's story about how a Filipina fought to finish her education and how it can be an inspiration for others like her. I am one of the lucky ones who never had to work for my education and reading stories like this is just so inspiring. I commend people like her. People who use what they have, they strive to reach their dreams.

Read her blog entitled Keeping On.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Quinnie!
Thank you very much for featuring my story here. I am honored. I didn't know that it would inspire another fellow blogger to write a post about it. Maraming salamat uli.

God bless.