Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sunnysideup perspectives: I wish I was a great swimmer

You may or may not have read the recent article posted on Yahoo, about the best job in the world. I did, and I wish I had the skills for it! If only I was not afraid of snorkling and diving in the big wild ocean. I mean who would not want to live in paradise, a secluded island, while earning big bucks.

I'd say that probably a majority of us humans would like to live or retire in a picturesque place, that would be perfect! And if I was the lucky caretaker and I do get lonely I'd probably just spend part of my salary flying in my friends and family for a holiday with me. :) My hubby would fly in probably monthly, heck maybe he'd decide to work here too! :)

So if you have the skills and are interested, you can apply here. Applications are open til Feb 22.

Let's wait for the next news and announcement on who got the job! :)

No comments: