Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thank you series: Best Wishes PJ and Joy


The lovely couple!

Last January 23, I hosted and attended a wedding. It was PJ and Joy's wedding! :)

PJ and Joy were my colleagues and I was lucky enough to witness their love bloom. We were all working night shift. I was new, Joy came in a month before me, and PJ was a senior employee. The spark was definitely there and it took me a few weeks to notice it. One thing is for sure, they are meant for each other.

To Joy, my friend who introduced me to Starbuck's Iced Caramel Machiatto, and PJ, my friend with whom "I get along", thank you for sharing your life and 'secrets' with me.I wish you the best in your journey together! May life bring you continued happiness, love and success! God bless.

More photos of their wedding here.

No comments: