Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Monday, December 15, 2008

sunnysideup perspectives: Always a Child at Heart



I don't think I will ever grow up. Well not in a negative way! I just mean that I don't think I will ever grow tired of enjoying the simple things of life. :) I guess that's why my husband and I get along sooo well. It's just because we enjoy both the small and big things that life brings. Sometimes I catch us talking about the silliest things while laughing hard. I thank God for that!

I thank God that both of us find joys in many things. I also pray that as we won't lose it as we both grow old in our marriage.



This weekend we had fun with the game Jenga. I also remember playing this as a child. I think back then it was Uno Stacko I got to play. Well this game is both enjoyable and good for manual dexterity. I think we played for an hour or two. I lost in all the games but it's ok. I had so much fun! Maybe it's also because I was taking too many photos. :) I just find it soo cute how focused my hubby is.


No comments: