Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
We met via email. We were in the same office but it was only during his first office email to me that I realized he existed. :)
When was that? (doesn’t have to be specific)
...That email was sent during my first week at the office.
Not my type. I was wrong to think this :)
Were you attracted to him?
Not yet. That time I was not looking and was busy with me and my career.
Were you friends before he became your bf?
Yes. During my stay in the company we had the same circle. I usually saw him after work for night outs or dinner with the group.
What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
As boyfriend and girlfriend, I have 2:
1. He sent surprises - a bouquet of big and beautiful flowers - to my office during my birthdays.
2. I was about to have one lonely and sad Christmas night, so he left his family and decided to spend it with me.
As a married couple:
Just last Sunday, I woke up late and opened my eyes to see a clean house and . . . a breakfast.
What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
1. I know that he is faithful to me.
2. When irrationally sad or irritable he tries to understand me.
3. He's a good guy!
I got this tag from Beth. Thanks sis! Now I'm sharing this tag to anyone who wants to share the love story!
*Now the rules are simple.
1. Foremost, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
3. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
4. Share to how many friends you like. Be sure to link them and send them a comment about the tag.
5. Enjoy doing it :D
6. Let your hubby read it too :D
Enjoy this tag 'cause I did! :D