Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sunnysideup tagged: On the Spot



Hahaha, it's funny how the first tag I got from one of my closest-bestest friends turn out to be this... I guess I'm a little lucky I did not have a towel on my head today :) Haha thanks Jacque, this is fun!

Here are the rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (the moment you read this tag)
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture without editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don't forget to leave them a message about the tag.

Now I'd like to pass this on to people I'd like to meet (but can't) so online na lang :)
Iris, Melanie, Leah, Doc Joey, Emz, Jeng, Claire and April.

No comments: