Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Monday, December 29, 2008

sunnysideup perspectives: Fat pigeons and fishes

During our recent visit in a park, I noticed how fat the fishes and birds got. As soon as they see a human - possibly with feeds - they scurry to get food, unaware of the possible dangers a human can do to them. They’re so used to having people feed them they’ve grown big and lazy.





Just reminds me how too much comfort and convenience is NOT good for both animals and people. Complacency can never be good. This is also a good reminder for us since it's almost a new year and we've not heard the last of the global financial crisis.

I think this is natures way of reminding us, me in particular, to always persevere and do our best.

For more photos, please visit my photo blog.

No comments: