Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Monday, December 15, 2008

sunnysideup tagged: Cute's Blogger awards



Many thanks Iris of Searching for Wellness for this award.

Here are the rules of this award:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged, need to write ten facts about themselves. You need to choose ten people to tag and list their names.

================================

So, here are my ten, weird, random, little known facts or habits about myself.

1. I'm a kid at heart who still enjoys games/boardgames like Monopoly, Life and Jenga.
2. I'm a TV addict. I can watch movies or shows all day! That's mainly the reason why I don't like cable subscriptions.
3. I can't get enough of junk food - chips to be exact. I usually have the flavor of the month/year. Longest running favorite was Taquitos.
4. I love dogs! I think that they are the cutest and smartest pet on the planet. (That's my opinion ok :P)
5. I love ice cream.
6. I will never grow tired of drinking milk tea with black pearls.
7. Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop.
8. I enjoy photography.
9. I collect pins of places and countries I've been to.
10. I am an only child.

I am passing this award to all my new friends and the nice people I've met online. :)

1 comment:

SearchingWellness said...

Ohhhh Taquitos!!!! I haven't had those in a while. But, it's sinfully good. :)