Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Friday, January 9, 2009

sunnysideup perspectives: Life without Limbs

Just a few hours ago I watched a video of Nick Vuijicic, a man born with no arms or legs. My tears began to fall the moment he tried to raise himself - just one action that meant so much.

It's just amazing how he has been able to keep a loving and positive life that continues to inspire people.

Please watch the video below. (Source of video was www.4marks.com)



You can learn more about him and his cause at this site. Be blessed!

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

OMG! thanks for posting him here... I know about him and got pictures in my pc in Pinas ... I wanted to write about him for inspiration but I forgot his name and don't know where to start. Thanks for this. Now, I can research.He is such an inspiration really.