Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank you series: My Amateur Cooking Collection

I think I'm in good shape, my hubby still likes my cooking. So far I just had two cooking mishaps during our eight months together. First, was my experimental Eggplant Parmigiana; Second was a beef I overcooked. Tsk Tsk!

Anyway here's a photo collection of my (experimental) cooking here in China.

"My most recent pasta, this time with only fresh herbs and tomatoes - no Hunts tomato sauce from the grocery store."

"Arriabatta."

"Chopsuey"

"Beef and Broccoli."

"Soup with Pork and Veggies."

"Healthy Broccoli."

"My version of Mashed Potatoes - with Herbs."

"Medium rare Beef with Mashed Potatoes."

"Pork with Bellpepper and Onions.

"Sauted Cream Dory in Onions, Tomatoes and Thyme."

"Buttered Veggies - Broccoli, Corn and Carrots."

No comments: