Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sunnysideup finds: Dunkin Donuts hammered Starbucks

My hubby is a lover of Dunkin Donuts while I am a Starbucks fan. I simply love Starbuck's Green Tea Frappe, Ice cold Caramel Machiatto and hot Cafe Mocha, he loves Dunkin Donuts Butternut Munchkins.

Last night while surfing the net we found this site of Dunkin Donuts (dunkinbeatstarbucks.com)
While I am a huge follower of Starbucks, I cannot but applaud Dunkin for this campaign. Great marketing work really. Starbucks is having a tough time lately, especially with the economic crunch affecting the purchasing power of their consumers, and Dunkins is clearly using this to their advantage. Here's one of Dunkin's commercial.



I just wish Dunkin Donuts Philippines Franchise would also offer more donut choices on their menu. Our flavors are not at all as varied as the ones offered in the US. I also hope that Dunkins will open a branch here in Zhongshan, China. We miss donuts!

1 comment:

jeng said...

Go Dunkin Donuts! Hehehe...eh kasi I worked in Dunkin Donuts when I was in college ; ) Pero in fairness, talagang strict sila sa freshness ng coffee nila.