Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Sunnysideup finds: Dog 101 for dog lovers!

I love dogs and I can't get enough of them. I've owned one since I was 9 years old and from that time on I've been smitten. Missing them right now actually and all I have are their photos saved on my hard drive.

I did find some interesting videos, Dog 101 by Animal Planet, for those considering to buy dogs. Do watch it, they featured different breeds. It may also help you decide which one suits you best!

Their videos included, the:

Beagle (Cute :P )
Chihuahua (Cute :P )
Rottweiler (This one is a bit too scary for me :P )
Shar-pei (Cute but a bit to wrinkly and might need grooming :P )
Poodle (Too high maintenance :P)
Labrador Retriever (Too big for me :P )
Saint Bernard (Too Drool-y :P)
Boston Terrier (Cute :P )
French Bulldog (Cute :P )
Basset Hound (Cute :P )
Airedale Terrier (Not cute enough for me :( )

For me, I've decided that the next pup I'll own will be a Chihuahua. They're so cute, sweet, portable and very manageable. While jogging I also saw into one, following his master. I do think the little dog got more exercise though, since its master was on a bike and all the Chihuahua had were - small legs. :P

No comments: