Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Thank you series: FREE Fresh Pearls!

Just like most girls, I love to shop. So Sunday, I headed out for a day at the mall and was extremely delighted to see that there was a sale. I bought 3 blouses all with 40% discount! Even better I got free pearls! I think it was part of the promotion of the jewelry shop. They offer the pearls for free then encourage you to have it set as a pendant. Sad to say I no longer had the budget for it since I had my eye on two more shirts. It was tempting, maybe next time!

Oooh by the way, what really was amazing was I witnessed the pearls being taken out from the shells. They cracked it open, took out the pearls and washed it clean.


"Fresh pearls."


"I got two."

No comments: