Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Friday, December 31, 2010

sunnysideup Thank you series: Ending the year with Free Donuts :)

This year, I finally got to experience rewards from a few of the local brands I've long supported. Particularly:

*a free Jollibee meal for registering in Globe's paperfree billing
*monthly rebates for being a loong time subscriber of Globe
*free movie tickets from Citibank for minimum purchases of Php1500 or
*coupon discounts from Starbucks (miss my old branch in Pasong Tamo extension)
*free donuts from Krispy Kreme again for minimum purchases of Php1500 via Citibank (Got this today!)


Before the year ends, I wish that I get more rewards next year. I promise to be more mindful of promos. I'm a loyal customer yet I never took the time to maximize the offers. Maybe target a new and free mobile phone as I badly need one before my current one gives up on me.

No comments: