Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank you series: The Creative Universe Workshop

Just came back from a workshop: The Creative Universe by Jim Paredes. It's a 6-day, 2-hour per day session that helps a person deal with their creative blocks. I discovered this through blogging; I chanced upon Mr. Paredes' blog which I am now following.

The workshop is just as I expected. It's held in his house in Loyola Heights, Quezon City. On a side note, I like his house. It's a good venue for this workshop, and it really does showcase the creativity of it's owner.

Check out the site and syllabus to see if it may be a seminar you will be interested in.

2 comments:

Robin and Emz said...

hi sis! how's ur vacation break doing so far? hope ur enjoying the sun shiny weather here. good thing wala ka sa hongkong ngaun. im really scared of the swine flu. hopefully ma quarantine at ma-cure yung mga infected sa hongkong.. and yung nasa cebu na nabalita kahapon.. ive got a tag for you pala at http://robinemz.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-truth-tags.html. ingats!!!

peppermayo said...

hi Q! musta ang vacay sa pinas? i see you're making the most out of it...btw, i have a tag for when you come back to blogging... visit me some time, ok. thanks! :)

http://www.inmypsyche.com/2009/05/i-love-your-blog.html