Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sunnysideup Perspectives: Back from my loong blogging slumber

I'm back to blogging. It's been harder for me to maintain my consistency in blogging and posting. The recent changes and adjustments made me lose my momentum and well downright lazy. It started with losing access to blogger and youtube during our latter stay in China. Then moving back to Manila we had to "re-plant" ourselves and didn't have continuous internet access for the first few months. Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses :)

Truth be told I think age is making me too serious so it's harder for me to look for things that make me smile, laugh, or be thankful. This is the main reason I don't blog because this blog, is about being thankful and happy afterall. I find it harder to laugh or smile. Less and less things are amusing. I think I need another revamp because Life is getting to me.

Anyway on the positive note, these past few months I've been getting feedback from people about how they've been following my blog and how they look forward to reading a new post from me. I've also kept myself busy with art and fashion activities. I'll keep you all posted by doing a post blog on all of these busy-ness.

As a parting thought, I guess what I've re-realized is that, we ought to keep it simple. I need to gain back my inner child and learn to smile and laugh again. Life is what I choose it to be and I need to be humble to live light and happy.

2 comments:

Ate Ruth said...

Nice to know you are back! It's fun to read other people's blog specially when you know them personally:) Our lives sometimes seem to be just like a routine. Like one drinking coffee every single morning, the same flavor, same size, same warmth, same taste. But we should all stop and think the beans they came from and how awesome our Lord is when He created it and thus a smile should be seen in our eyes and lips for we just remembered how blessed we are:) Godspeed to you and your hubby! See you soon!

The Weekend Artist said...

Hey glad you have decided to blog again!