Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A New Beginning

Today, marks a new beginning for me. I create a new blog site as I start my life offshore with my husband. We just relocated here in Guangdong, China to further his career as an Engineer and to explore the world together. We've always wanted to travel and this is a step towards our dream of enjoying a full life together. I look forward to our upcoming trips to Macau and HK Disney. I think it's time for me to explore more of the Asian region since I've been to France, Italy and the USA.



"At the airport waiting for our plane."



"At the plane."

"A few more photo ops."

We arrived in China last Sunday, August 24, 2008. And since then we've been busy settling with our new surrounding. I love the fact that we are staying in a very peaceful place, a community of condo's. We've almost completed our furnishing shopping, just a few more things like the shower curtain and potholder, and we're done.


"Finally arrived in our apartment."

To all my friends and family, who will miss me. I miss you too. We are not that far away, especially with the Internet. I'll see you soon.

No comments: