Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Setting series: I get connected to the net

On September 1, our internet connection was installed and I am ecstatic. My hubby and I were so ecstatic that we spent that night eating dinner while watching youtube – TGIS. On this night I learned something about my husband, he loves old teen shows. Oh my, he even outdid me! He can name all the characters when I can only remember one hehe. Oh well, I’m just glad I have my favorite sago. I’m not much a fan of TGIS but any local show was great to watch at this point... and yes, the sago drink was great!

"Our dinner table."

"TGIS"

Thank God for the internet, I also have a wide choice of movies and videos to watch. So far I’m addicted to the movies and TV episodes based on Jane Austen novels. I’m such a sucker for romance! :)

No comments: