Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

sunnysideup perspectives: Don't talk if you have nothing good to say.

Today I am blogging differently. As a norm I only write about happy and light things because I strongly feel that our current lives are tormented by too much negativity and senseless rants. Sometimes, we just need a break from it all.

Today, however, will be different. I am writing about a blog I read from my egroup N@W. This is something that we should spread. The blogger narrates her 11-year old daughter's horrible experience of racism. How she was bullied with racist remarks. Words that will forever scar her. I just hope that will just make her stronger and will not stop her from being her best.

As a general rule, please. . . "Don't say anything if don't have anything good or sensible to say."

Do read the blog.

Stop racism. Let just make our lives better.

1 comment:

amiable amy said...

this is really a good move sunnysideup girl...i will do my share in my blog...hoping my migraine will fly away sooner...thanks for the visit