Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Friday, November 7, 2008

Thank you series: Paskuhan sa Gawad Kalinga in Macau on Dec 2008

God is truly great!

Yesterday I got to chat with my childhood friend Jill. She told me about the upcoming event of Gawad Kalinga in Macau next month. I'm just so happy and ecstatic that my tears welled up as soon as I read the news. It's just amazing how God knows our needs and our heart!

Lately I've been missing my service and friends. Also been experiencing a little drought in my spiritual life. I do pray and read the bible daily but I miss the church and community that I had in Manila. So you see, her news was just so timely for me. Best of all I will have the chance to spend time with one of my bestest-bestest childhood friends, Jill. (Of course we will be with our hubbies this time! :) )


Jill and I in 2005.


Old pic with friends. Now 4 of 5 are married.

Anyway for SFC and CFC members, Filipinos or anyone interested, the GK event 'PASKUHAN SA GAWAD KALINGA', will be on Dec 6, 2008 in Macau. Sorry don't have the exact details yet, but will post it here as soon as I do. There will also be a GK forum on the eve of Dec 5.

God bless you all and Happy Friday!

No comments: