Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sunnysideup tagged: Weird Things About Me

Thanks for the tag, Jeng. Wow this is my first tag ever!:)

Rules are rules. To tag along: you have to list 7 weird things about yourself, post it in your blog, tag at least 7 people (list their names), and comment on their blog to let them know that you just tagged them.

1. I love pearl milk tea and almost every sort of tea. (Not very weird but not common for Filipinos either)
2. I like the smell of long closed cabinets when opened.
3. Before I leave the house, I need to check the doorknobs again. Usually I go back after a few steps to check if it is locked.
4. I can't sleep without a blanket.
5. I don't miss rice and can survive happily without rice.
6. I like eating french fries dipped in ice cream.
7. I prefer using Spoon and Fork pair/sets. It just feels unbalanced and uneven pag di magka-pair.

I am tagging Rhea, Jacque, Irmee, Leah, Badudet, Tintin, Amy.

No comments: