Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Friday, February 27, 2009

sunnysideup tagged: Have you ever tag

This is 1 of three delayed tags I should have done last month. I'm so sorry for the delay friends.

For this first tag I have Amy to thank. She's a successful blogger, based in Mississippi, who always takes the time to visit my pages and ask me how I am. Thanks sis!

1. Have you ever been on TV? Yes I have. I got to be an extra for TV commercials. One was for a hair shampoo and another one for a snack food.

2. Have you ever sung on public? Yep, several times. I remember singing during Christmas parties for our village, college dorm and company.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? Never, and will never will!

4. Have you ever eaten frog legs? Yes, as a child I was forced to try. They said it tastes like chicken (naniwala naman ako) :P

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Yes I did. It was at school for Christmas celebrations. I got a terrible item as an exchanged gift. I was young and I cried as soon as I opened it. In fact I think I had three (separate) aweful experiences. The items I got were as follows: an ugly hanger set, a pack of soap, and a corporate freebie bag with logo.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? Lamp posts, no; glass doors, yes! :)

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more that 15 people? Not yet. I think the maximum was 4.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? So many times and I remember them all :) hahaha

9. Have you ever done volunteer work? Yes, a number of times. I still do when I have the chance.

Since I'm posting three tags today, I am passing this on to anyone who is interested to share more about themselves. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...ganoon? lagi ka talaga stumble? wawa naman hehehe...

what commercial yun? remind me kaya, baka nakita na kita...kumakanta ka din pala girl, sino nga pala singer ninyo sa wedding? curious lang ako, dami mo kakilala kasi

you know what i did every Xmas with my kids at school? i have extra gifts , if in case may umiyak i will just exchange it...d maiwasan eh...may mga bata talaga/parents na hindi kaya bumigay ng gift, kaya for the sake na makasali ang anak nila, just grab whatever...

anyway, i am so happy that you posted this tag....kala ko marriage proposal tag and for mother's tag na to hahaha

God bless