Sunnysideup: I Choose to be Happy!
(is now back in Manila!)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sunnysideup Perspectives: In Sickness and In Health

Last Friday, March 27, I had an attack of severe stomach pain. I think it was Gastritis. It's the same symptoms my hubby got last year. I also recall that, as his wife, was the first time I took him to the hospital. Anyway, last Friday was also the first time I ever had trouble with my stomach. It was terrible. My stomach was ultra sensitive to red meat and other types of food. I resorted to safe diet of oatmeal, banana, boiled egg (whites only) and lots of iodized water. One mistake in food intake would result to stomach pains and throwing up.

I will be seeing a doctor soon. I am going home to Manila for a complete check up.



Anyway amidst all this, I'm thankful and lucky to have a hubby who loves me. This reminds me of our wedding vows, "For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health...." We have committed and vowed to loved and cared for each other, and now he is taking care of me really well. People tell me that I have a great husband, and yes, I definitely agree!

No comments: